Receive an alert every time your account balance reaches a certain amount. You can choose to receive alerts when your balance is lower than the set amount, higher than the set amount or both. You can also choose to use your actual balance or your available balance.
Check Cleared: Enter your check number and be alerted when the check is withdrawn from your account
Loan Payment: Receive an alert a set number of days before your loan payment is due. Can include the due date and payment amount.
Maturity Date: Receive an alert when one of your CDs is about to mature.
Periodic Balance: Choose to receive your account balance at set times. You can choose daily, weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly.
Send yourself a personal message such as "Loan payment due", "Pay Rent today", or "Deposit money for bills".
Receive an alert for certain transactions. This is typically for recurring items like TV or Phone bills, or other monthly charges.
Signing up for Alerts is easy! Follow these steps to get started:
- Sign into your Online Banking and click the "Alerts" tab
- Select the Alert you want from the drop-down menu and click "Add"
- Select your desired alert preferences and options
- Your default e-mail address will be displayed. To use that address, click "Save" and Alert will be active.
- To use text messages instead, click the blue "Text message alert" link and enter your phone number when prompted. Click "Save". (Not all carriers support this feature. Standard fees may be applied by your phone carrier.) Click "Save" again. Alert will be active.
- Repeat steps for all Alerts you wish to receive.